Think of 1oT as a "Tinder" of telecoms. We're transforming the IoT industry with one dynamic connectivity service offering by combining different telecom profiles on a single eSIM card. This lets our customers choose the best option for their particular use case or location. Our customers are IoT and M2M device manufacturers or service providers operating on a global scale, such as micromobility, fleet management, or smart city companies, to name a few.
As these companies operate in several countries, they don't want to deal with different telecoms and SIM cards every time they enter a new market, and this is where 1oT offers them a helping hand with the eSIM. Today, 1oT's connectivity services are used in over 2 million IoT devices deployed in 173 countries.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our eSIM team.
In this role, you will be a crucial member of our engineering team, responsible for developing 1oT's eSIM management software. This software allows users to remotely change the active telecom provider on their SIM cards, enabling them to select the one that best fits their needs.
What you'll do:
develop scalable and secure services on Java / Spring Boot / SQL / TypeScript / Vue.js
- build internal integrations between multiple services via REST APIs or messaging queues
- develop APIs that our customers integrate with
- design new value-added tools and capabilities to our system to differentiate us from the competition
- help with advancing the technical architecture of the platform
- help define, manage, and configure Docker-based systems (Linux).
What you'll bring:
at least 3 years of development experience
- interest in working with front-end frameworks and making sure our front-end development is scalable and easy to (re)use
- experience with building and working with different APIs
- a desire and hunger to build something from scratch
- problem-solving & get-shit-done attitude (no place for corporate mindset)
- excellent self-management skills (dates, goals & responsibilities – you are on top of your things; micromanagement is not in our DNA).
We will offer:
meaningful work with global impact – you'll be crafting a revolutionary product experience that has the potential to change the IoT sector forever
Personal growth opportunities in a startup with a proven track record and a long list of paying clients
crazy and ambitious international team with a readiness to help, challenge themselves, and test out new approaches to doing things
fun team events & great vibes at the office.