Think of 1oT as a “Tinder” of telecoms. We’re transforming the IoT Industry with one dynamic connectivity service offering by combining different telecom profiles on a single eSIM card. This gives our customers an option to choose the best option for their particular use case, or location.
Today, 1oT's connectivity services are used in more than 1 million IoT devices deployed in more than 130 countries in the world.
We are looking for a System Administrator who will be one of the key people in our team administrating 1oT software that helps global IoT service providers manage their SIM and eSIM cards. 1oT self-service based platform enables users to control and monitor SIM card sessions, switch SIM cards on/off, buy new SIMs, send SMS to the SIM, change profiles on eSIM cards etc. Our client portfolio ranges from e-mobility to asset tracking to smart city solutions, so you will have interaction with a variety of IoT sectors.
1oT has built a state of the art infrastructure for enabling eSIM globally. The product has been recently completed and therefore is not some ancient legacy system that nobody dares to touch because otherwise it would break down. Instead, we have a very solid core and are now looking for someone to scale the technical side and make sure it’s robust even with 10x more volume.
The position is based in Tallinn (HQ).
Unfortunately we cannot consider candidates residing abroad (outside of Estonia) for this position.
What you'll do:
- Manage our AWS cloud infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Firewall, IAM);
- Docker management;
- Linux server management;
- Kubernetes administration;
- Setup, configure and maintain logging and monitoring systems (Elastic stack);
- Setup, configure and maintain alerting and reporting;
- Be responsible for vulnerability and patch management;
- Set antivirus controls;
- Make sure backups and restore practices are in place;
- Working in environments governed by security certification bodies.
What you'll bring:
- At least 2 years of system administration (Linux servers, AWS, Docker, Firewalls);
- Desire and hunger to build something from scratch;
- Problem solver & get shit done attitude (no place for corporate mindset);
- Great self-management skills (dates, goals & responsibilities – you yourself are on top of your things, micromanagement is not in our DNA);
- Strong sense of ownership and work ethics;
- Great communication skills in English.
We offer you:
- Meaningful work with global impact - you'll be crafting a revolutionary product experience that has the potential to change the IoT sector forever;
- Opportunity to influence a booming startup with a proven track record and paying customers. Our team size and design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years;
- Personal growth opportunities in a startup with a proven track record, and a long list of paying clients;
- Crazy and ambitious international team with a readiness to help, challenge themselves, and test out the new approaches in doing things;
- Fun team events & great vibes at the office;
- A cozy and productive work environment at our offices - Tallinn HQ and/or Tartu R&D center.